- 6 onions
- 12 radishes
- 6 eggs
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- Crispy onions
- A few sprigs of chives
Spring onions, radishes, and ham shavings Revuelto
- Cut onions into pieces and radishes into 4: sweat for 15 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of crispy onion.
- Spread the mix in the circle and add the eggs in the centre, sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Combine all.
- For a "soft" rendering, a few strokes of the spatula to bind it.
- For a "hard cooked" version, let it cook for a few more seconds.
- Serve with chopped chives.