- 6 button mushrooms
- 500 gr of wild asparagus
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 6 eggs
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
Mushrooms, wild asparagus, and baby spinach Revuelto
- Chop the mushrooms coarsely and sear them for 6 minutes on the Plancha with olive oil, stirring continuously.
- Add the asparagus cut into 3 pieces and cook 6 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Chop the baby spinach and sprinkle it over the mixture.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Spread the mix in the circle and add the eggs in the centre, sprinkle with fleur de sel. Combine all.
- For a "soft" rendering, a few strokes of the spatula to bind it.
- For a "hard cooked" version, let it cook for a few more seconds.