- 3 eggs
- 3 large handfuls of spinach sprouts
- 3 thick slices of goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
Fried egg, spinach sprouts, goat cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Sweat the spinach sprouts with a drizzle of oil for 2 minutes.
- Fry the eggs in the corner of the Plancha and at the end of cooking, season the yolk with the Fleur de sel.
- Toast the goat cheese slices for 5 minutes.
- Serving suggestion: dispose spinach sprouts on the place, cheese on one side and the egg in the middle.
- Season with balsamic vinegar.
A tip from Chef Sébastien Zozaya: For a brunch version, sprinkle the egg with maple syrup and serve with bacon fried A la Plancha.