- 1.2 kg of Toulouse sausage, not braided
- 1 Espelette pepper, whole and dried
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 12 pickles onion petals
Toulouse sausage with rosemary and Espelette pepper pistil
- Position the sausage in the centre of the plancha.
- Let it grill for 5 minutes, turn it over and grill another 5 minutes.
- Place pepper pieces, prick with rosemary sprig and sprinkle with pickles.
Chef Sébastien Zozaya's trick: prick the sausage with large cross-shaped skewers from one end to the other in order to turn it over more easily during cooking.