- 900 g beef steak
- 1 red onion chopped
- 100 gr fresh cilantro
- 100 gr chervil
- 1 carrot
- ½ white cabbage
- 6 spring onions
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salted soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- Black pepper
Thai beef steak and herb salad
- Combine meat, chopped red onion, chopped cilantro and sauces and shape your burgers.
- 8 minutes on each side.
- Prepare salad by mixing the grated carrot, minced white cabbage, chopped coriander and chervil.
- Season with lime and olive oil.
- Meanwhile, cook the spring onions, 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the spring onions on the bottom of the dish, then steaks and the herb salad on top.
Chef Sébastien Zozaya's tip: for aperitifs, make mini steaks with wasabi mayonnaise.