- 3 racks of pork shoulder chops (each 600g)
- Small red onions
- Fleur de sel / Sea salt flakes
- Olive oil
- 2 bulbs of garlic
Pork shoulder chops [Prince Noir de Biscay from Gilles Pecastaing’s farm]
- Sprinkle salt all over the shoulder chops.
- Cook the chops for 20 minutes on one side, turn and cook for another 20 minutes.
- At the same time, slice the garlic and onion in two and place them cut side down on the plancha.
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn the racks of pork shoulder and cook the edge for 10 minutes.
- Cut into thick slices and serve with the garlic and onion.